Page navbar

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I come prepared

Set 3.  I'm ready.  When I say I'm ready, I mean I have video already uploaded.  Oh yeah.  So that means, whatever date I set for the opening, there is no way in H-E-L-L it will be late.

  • Unless of course Blogger fails. 
  • Or there is a giant computer eating ant that invades Canada and eats my computer.  
  • Or a superhacker falls madly in love with me, decides to stalk me and wipes my computer while simultaneously scaring the beejeezus out of me and I have to go into the witness protection program. 
  • Or a massive hurricane lands on the Blogger server warehouse and lifts it into the sky where it will land in a place populated by very short, singing weirdos who like to wear flowers on their heads.  


All plausible outcomes I'm sure, but I'm willing to bet the odds are stacked in my favor.

In light of my surety, I'm going to say we'll have a book opening, right here, on Friday the 9th of September, 2011 at approximately 8:02 am Eastern Standard Time.  Be there.  Unless you're a giant computer eating ant of course.

2 comments:

De said...

Ahhh. The anticipation is eating me alive.

Unless that's a giant ant biting me.

Lynnea said...

Yay you're still here! I'm even preparing for book two, so you know, we'll be on time. Seriously.