Page navbar

Thursday, January 27, 2011

2011

We've survived 2010. You're reading this, so I'm pretty sure I'm right. The book club slooooooooowed down so much it nearly came to a halt. However, we have nearly finished set 2 and I think that deserves a round of applause. Pat yourself on the back while you're at it. You're cool and you know it. Back to the book club. We have two books left beyond the current book we're working on. That means we should be able to finish up somewhere near the end of February or beginning of March. In light of this, I have ordered the next set of 10 books. In 2011 we've got a stupendous variety of genres coming up. But I'm not going to even hint at what they are because then it wouldn't be a brown book surprise! So get your reading gear out and join in.


3 comments:

de said...

You're awesome! I'm so excited and glad you are ordering the third set.

Maggie said...

I refuse to give up. If we persevere I believe they will come back. And, I'm having so much fun. I'm refocusing energy toward this place and looking forward to expanding the idea even. Thank you for sticking with me.

Clowncar said...

I'd dearly love to join in, but I'm constitutionally incapable of reading books on a timetable.

I will forever be indebted to the book club for turning me on to Sharp Teeth, though. I still think about that book.

So, thanks for that.