Page navbar

Friday, February 19, 2010

Look What's Around the Corner!

OK shouting out reminders.

Monday - we're opening book....

book 24!!!!!! Whoa. Yeah. The last book in the first set. Know what that means?

I'll tell you.

It means you should be watching your mailboxes those of you who've been here for the long haul with me.

It means we're about to start a whole new set. And this next set? Oh think you guys are gonna like some of them. Hopefully all of them. We'll see. (Frankly I hope I like all of them, but books are books just like people.)

It means, pop that champagne guys, you've done an awesome job and I couldn't have made it without you!


Next reminder:

We will be doing the discussion of What Happened a week from today on the 26th. Get your ideas in hand and we'll get down and dirty with politics.

See you on the flip side!

1 comment:

Gordo said...

Book 24!? Has it really been that long? Wow.