Page navbar

Monday, April 6, 2009

Book Openings

So, since I have no cameraman and we need to get moving, I've decided to be rather unceremonious and just tell you what the next two books are. Why two? When you see the size of the first one, you'll know. If you could glimpse inside it, you'd nod your head in agreement. So, here are the next two brown books!


Book 11



This one will be a snap to read, though I'm wondering if it will be as easy to get hold of. It's a nice light, sentimental little book. But gear yourselves up after that because the next book is:

Book 12


I am so excited to read this. I've heard scores of great things about it. I can hardly wait!

4 comments:

de said...

Oh, I had a dog that looked just like that one on the cover.

Gordo said...

My eldest has my old teddy bear. He's looking pretty rough these days.

The library doesn't have that book, but I did manage to reserve the second. :-D I'll pick it up when they call.

Clowncar said...

I'm on board for The Savage Detectives.

Although since we are in the midst of buying a home/selling a home my responses may be typically tardy.

But I'm on board!

Maggie said...

De, I like the dog on the cover the best I think.

Gordo, the second book is much more worth the time and effort anyways. I have my old blankie, a bit tattered, put away. My daughter has a little rocking chair that was mine when I was her age. It's fun the memories these objects hold.

Clowncar, respond or respond not. There is no tardy. :) We love input whenever it arrives!