Page navbar

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Technical difficulties - Book Opening

I owed you a book opening on Monday. There have been technical difficulties with the video we took. Then there were technical difficulties getting near the computer - mostly with my schedule and brain. I am here now and I'm going to do this one rather unceremoniously.

Virtual Drum Roll please...............................................
(can you hear it? Turn up the volume)

rustle rustle, rip tear, rustle, squeaky book cover, smell of new paper and ink, (you with me?)

AAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD:

Here it is!



Lynnea speaks, "Ohhhhhhhhhh so cool!"

7 comments:

Gordo said...

Very cool. The library's copy is out and there are three reservations ahead of me. :-(

Maggie said...

Damn. Maybe I could read through mine and throw it in the post for you...

meno said...

Ack, i am still finishing Gang Leader (and thus have not looked at the discussion) and have not gotten Sharp Teeth.

I think i'll skip ST and move straight on to this new one.

Maggie said...

Oh damn. I got rolling too fast. I wish you didn't have to skip one. Sharp Teeth is pretty cool. But I understand. Maybe you'll be able to get back to it another time.

Sober Briquette said...

crap. This one sounds good & my library does not carry it.

I'll see what I can do.

Clowncar said...

Cool.

Sharp Teeth rocks so far. What a wildly original idea for a book.

Sober Briquette said...

Hey
I ordered this one.
Seems like we're pushing things forward so everyone can catch up, which is great and gives my book some time to get here.