Page navbar

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Three of You




And the three lucky winners of the book bag and goodies are:

(dddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - that's a drumroll can't you tell?)

Pare

Mona

Flutter

Please email me at brownbooksblog-at-gmail-dot-com and give me your physical address so I can ship these out to you next week! Hurrah!



For the rest of you I'm sending out great big kisses.

-----------------

Don't forget that each time I open a new book, there will be a party and another give-away. So come back often.

7 comments:

meno said...

Man am i bitter.

:)

Maggie said...

damn you've been cracking me up lately Meno.

Irrelephant said...

I like that you got an unbiased panel to draw the names. *g*

Cheesy said...

Looks fixed to me! lol

Mona Buonanotte said...

That $20 I gave your kids really paid off!

Maggie said...

Irrelephant, that's right. And their sticky fingers made it great for grabbing fast...ha ha

Cheesy, those little bribe takers

Mona, aha! You're the bribe maker. Naughty naughty

egan said...

J'adore les cadeaux. Continuez!